Thursday, December 13, 2007

IF: Little Things

Here's another version of a design I printed on a wooden tray for a craft fair. I thought I would try it out in my usual medium - Adobe Illustrator. The paint was fun, but this was a lot less stressful! I like the little bird and since we're all gearing up for Christmas, I couldn't help but post it for the "Little Things" IF theme. You gotta imagine that snowmen look forward to a visit from a birdie friend once in a while. It must be lonely standing outside in the cold all day!

4 comments:

ckaliff said...

Really nice! Please visit www.sisillustrations.se and www.carinakaliff.com/skelletton

aeneadellaluna said...

Sweet swwettt! I adore it!

Rui Sousa said...

great work,i like the next work to.
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

Kstyles said...

What a fun illo! The snowman is very cute! Nice work.