Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 16/21 and ALL-STARS!

Here's a sketch I did while watching my boys practice baseball today. Last week they both tried out for the little league all-stars, and they BOTH made the team! I'm so happy! Around 32 boys tried out for the team, and only 12 made it. To have both Sean & Neil on the team is a thrill. In the past, they have each played all-stars, but never at the same time. The Meyer boys will be double-trouble this summer! :) I love baseball. I don't think I've ever gotten tired of watching them practice or tired of going to their games. I even love professional baseball, although I don't watch it as often since I get my fill from little league. My dad took me to baseball games at Tiger Stadium when I was a kid growing up in Michigan. Maybe one day I'll watch my boys play in a MLB game.

No comments: