Friday, November 14, 2008

Beautiful Bella

Look at my beautiful new fur friend! I named her Bella after the character in Twilight. I adopted her from the SPCA. I just went in to look, but once I saw Bella I was stuck. There was no way I could walk away from this dog. She is so incredibly sweet and loveable. I sat down on the shelter floor with her and she put her head on my shoulder and snuggled right up to me. It was amazing. My other dog, Buddy, is a high energy border collie who doesn't get along with dominant dogs. He loves me though, and I have always wanted him to have a doggie friend to play with. Buddy just loves Bella. They are so cute together. I couldn't have found a better match. I adopted her today, and they already seem like the best of friends. Hurray!

3 comments:

roz said...

AWWWWW! Congratulations on your new family member. Bella has the loveliest face. Emily and I are over here gushing over her.
LOVE the fact that you named her after the Twilight character. (I love that you are so into the books too!)

I hope you all are very happy and if not...send her to us! ;o)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Hi Deb! sweet dog! And it's great to see your illustration work here and on your other sites!