Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tin Man Pumpkin Junkin!

It's that time of year again, folks! Time to junk your pumpkin! This is my third year to participate in Holli Conger's Pumpkin Junkin exhibit & contest. It's always fun and helps fill the creative well. You'll never look at pumpkins the same way again!

This year I decided to go with the Tin Man since I have lots of tin "junk" around the house. Then I grabbed a photo online and added a yellow brick road & apples in Adobe Illustrator. He's just waiting for Dorothy & Scarecrow to swing by on their way to see the Wizard.

UPDATE: My pumpkin is runner-up in this year's Pumpkin Junkin!! SQUEEEE!! How exciting! I always have such a fun time junking a pumpkin. What a fun way to spark some creativity! If you haven't tried it yet, be sure to plan on it next year. You'll have so much fun!! Thanks, Holli!! :)

No comments: