Monday, October 24, 2011

November is comin . . . PiBoIdMo time!

What the heck is PiBoIdMo, you ask? Well it's a great way to get those creative juices flowing and push you to come up with 30 picture book ideas in 30 days. You don't have to write the whole manuscript for each, but you'll have 30 ideas to work from later. I admit that I tried this last year, and stalled out around 20 ideas. However, I've misplaced them, and will be searching my messy office for them today.

This is the year I focus on BOTH writing & illustrating. I took time to do each separately, and now I am driven to combine both passions and have my own picture book published. I can do this!!!

If you'd like to join in on the PiBoIdMo challenge, click on the icon to the right (with the cute little fireflys), and you'll find all the info you need.  Good luck!

No comments: