Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer School!!

I had to take a summer school class in high school due to a failed semester of P.E. (yes, I failed P.E. in 9th grade - who does that??!) But that's a story for a different time. Let's just say that the accounting class I took to make up that credit was not that exciting for me, but was indoors, there was air conditioning, and no swim cap was required, so there's that.

Fast forward roughly 33 years and I can honestly say I'm excited for summer school! This one is even better though because 1)It's from the comfort of my own home (or work office, because, hey, I admit it, I check my emails at work) 2)It's all about the craft of writing, which I love! 3)There are fabulous prizes for just commenting on posts or completing the program.

And what's not to love about this logo?!??!!


So stinkin' cute!!

If you would like to join in on the Kidlit Summer School fun, go to http://www.nerdychickswrite.com to get signed up. There is also a Facebook page to participate even more. Class begins Monday July 11th through August 5, 2016.

I'm off to buy a new pencil box, but you go ahead and get signed up and I'll see you in class tomorrow. :)

No comments: