Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Creating warms the soul

 I know a lot of people are stressed out with life right now. COVID-related stress is real. Life in general can be stressful. I know that when my Mom died, I threw myself into making things with paper mache because it brought me joy, and free time to think about my loss was not something I was eager to have. It opened up a whole new world for me. I love creating things!! It makes me happy to explore new creative ways to express myself. I love paper mache, crochet, clay work and cross-stitch. I've recently started creating more cross-stitch patterns and fun little clay pendants & magnets. I've even opened up an Etsy shop (DebMeyerCreative) to sell these - because, hey, you can't really keep EVERYTHING you make once you get going.

Mexican Talavera-inspired clay pendants
Hipster Magnets
Assorted animal magnets

Just like exercising and brushing your teeth, doing something creative is excellent for good health. Give it a try! "Create something every day, even if it sucks!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967