Monday, October 06, 2008

Sketchbook : Conjoined men

Okay, this is a bit odd, I know. I was sketching lots of people, and ran out of space. 2 looked like they were conjoined, so I redrew them that way on purpose. (But where were they joined at? The shoulder??? They're a bit far apart, but I guess it would be easier to walk together. This was obviously planned.) Maybe they were unhappy that their state wouldn't allow them to get married, so they were surgically conjoined instead. Frankly, it sounds a bit drastic. Who would want to be conjoined to their spouse all day? I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! How irritating!!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Nice picture. But where did they get their shirt? Does Wal-Mart sell those types of shirts? OK, I have no life if I am wondering about the peeple in your drawing!