Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snow White & the 7 Dwarves

Here is an illustration I created for the illustrator's intensive workshop at the SCBWI NY Conference. The assignment was to create a birthday party scene and work with perspective and added elements. I like how it turned out, but I really want to play with perspective a lot more. This isn't much different than some of my other pieces, as far as that goes. I need to try new angles and viewpoints. I did have a lot of fun interpreting what each dwarf should look like. That was fun. I also enjoyed seeing what other illustrators came up with for this assignment.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

What fun!

Eric Barclay said...

Awesome work!

Creatissimo said...

Nice illustration! I mostlly draw by hand, but I like good computer illustrations as well.